Sunday 7 June 2015

DIY CHEAP DRAWER ORGANIZER


I must admit that I am not the most organized person on earth. I like stocking up my daily essentials to make sure that I don't run out of the items I need, for instance, tissues, wet wipes, hair products, cotton wipes, etc. 


Most of my stuffs are simply thrown into the drawer (with plastics from the shopping itself) and sometimes it can get really annoying when I need something and had to dig thru the piles of rubbish just to find it. So here is a simply DIY drawer organizer weekend project which cost me nothing. *wink*


Get any shopping bag which you are not using, you may even use higher grade quality plastic bag or even paper bag for this. In my case, I used Forever 21 plastic bag and these shopping bags as I got them for free from previous purchases and I don't re-use them because I don't like the color and pattern. 


Now, you will be surprise at how easy it is to make these organizers. First of all, fold the top part of the bag and hide the bag handle like so...


Tuck in the handle to hide it. At this point you may choose to use a stapler to secure it in place. 


Fold in another round and tadah! You'll get a cute fabric basket. Of course, if you have nicer shopping bags, you may even make it more rustic looking.


Did a pink one as well for a pop of color. 


Paper bag can also be used for this project, you may need to cut the paper bag to half so the organizer will not be too tall. Subsequently, fold the top inwards for a more clean and tidy finish. So there you go, a cheap and simple solution for those of you who are as unorganized as me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment